So, you’ve finally decided to take the leap and get an Agile certification. Amazing! Where do you start? Well, if you’ve glanced around on the web for Agile certifications, you’ll have discovered that there are a wide range of types and formats of training, exams, and certifications that you could do. With such countless alternatives, it very well may be difficult to sort the difference and which one would be best for you and your needs. Today, there are numerous Agile and Scrum certification programs, but Certified Scrum Master® is one of the most popular certification courses around the world. The CSM credential validates an individual’s knowledge of Scrum terminology, principles, practices, and the exam. There are more than 1 Million CSMs, which shows the popularity of the certification across the globe.
We are hosting the 2-day Certified Scrum Master (CSM) Certification Training. This will in turn help participants with an understanding of the methodology, values, team performance, iteration, and accountability. The CSM course covers key topics, including project scope, Lean, Agile, Scrum, facilitation, coaching, product owner, coaching, and enterprise transformation. This CSM training will be delivered by an expert Certified Scrum Trainer (CST). These CSTs have extensive experience of using Scrum techniques in real-world scenarios, and they achieve the status of CST.
What You Will Get:
- Expert trainer, interactive sessions with case studies and role plays
- Certification exam comes free with the training
- Instructor-led training that is always on schedule
- CSM study guide prepared by subject matter experts
- Interact with co-participants from a diverse background
- Achieve 16 PDUs/16 SEUs
- Convenient 2-day training on weekends/weekdays
Benefits of CSM Training
A CSM certified professional demonstrates skills, knowledge, and principles of Scrum
- Ingrains a new Agile mindset to execute the framework at all levels in an enterprise
- CSM certified individuals stay relevant, more marketable, and expand their career opportunities across industry sectors
- Being a part of Agile transformation within your enterprise by managing risks while implementing the framework
- Achieve a common goal along with your peers with enhanced team collaboration
- TIME: 9am – 4pm
26th & 27th February, 2021
Regular Cost: N180,000
Discounted Cost: N90,000
OAK INTERLINK COMPANY, 0036272946, Diamond (Access) Bank.
To register & for seat bookings please email full name, company name, designation, email & phone number to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Ernest on 09091020049, Gbenga on 09091020048 for more inquiries.
NB: Please forward this information (mail) to your Human Resource Management Department, Unit Head or Admin Management Department for it to be attended to immediately.