“International Standards make things work. They give world-class specifications for products, services and systems, to ensure quality, safety and efficiency. They are instrumental in facilitating international trade”.ISO.
Deploying ISO standards in different areas of your business empowers you to function in a more sustainable and efficient way by enhancing quality and productivity, alleviating risks, verifying conformance and boosting the time it takes to get your product or service on the market.
Our ISO courses give you the knowledge and expertise as an individual or company to deploy these standards to work for you in your organization.
- ISO 9001:2008 QMS LEAD AUDITOR
- EMS 14001 LEAD AUDITOR
- OHSAS 18001 LEAD AUDITOR
- ISMS ISO 27001 LEAD AUDITOR
- EnMS ISO 50001 LEAD AUDITOR
- Lab QMS ISO 17025 Internal Auditor Course
- ISO 31000 Risk Management Course
- BCMS ISO 22301 - Introduction to ISO 22301 Business Continuity Management
- FSMS ISO 22000 - Food Safety Management System | ISO 22000
- ISO 26000:2010 Social Responsibility
- ISO 20000 IT Service Management