The interactive course discusses the history, philosophies, techniques and tools of Lean and Six Sigma in a common language for a thorough understanding by those in attendance.
This overview is perfect for:
- Leaders considering embarking on a Lean and/or Six Sigma strategy
- Departments or organizations that have been charged with implementation but do not have a good understanding of Lean and/or Six Sigma
- Managers concerned with the status quo and interested in investigating options for productivity improvement, performance enhancement and organizational change.
This program is also great as a primer for potentially every employee in the organization to understand the methodology that their company is embarking on.
At the end of this course, participants would have attained the level of knowledge of a Six SIgma White Belt. With this Belt you will be able to begin your journey toward the professional competencies of the Yellow Belt, Green Belt, Black Belt, and Master Black Belt. After obtaining this first level belt, you can become a qualified team member of a Green Belt or Black Belt project.
White Belt participants will be introduced to the tools and techniques used to:
- Obtain a fundamental understanding of Lean and Six Sigma
- Learn the Structure of Six Sigma (DMAIC) and their roles
- Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve and Control (DMAIC) processes
- Minimize waste and resources while increasing customer satisfaction
Fees per Participant at OAK Facility in Lagos
- CourseDates – See Calendar
- CourseVenue – 70B Olorunlogbon Street, Anthony Village, Lagos
- Course Fees – N40,000 per participant/module (excluding tax)