This workshop is intended as a forum that will help establish team relationships and improved team performance. The format will include both traditional classroom discussions and an outdoor experiential non-traditional team-building event. This course is designed as collaboration between Georgia Tech Professional Education and the Campus Recreation Center’s highly rated Georgia Tech Challenge Course.HOW YOU WILL BENEFIT
- Discuss the principles of high trust relationships
- Discuss the concepts of active listening, curiosity and effective questions and the role they play in establishing trust quickly
- Apply the principles in a break-out exercise designed to deepen relationships and enhance trust
- Discuss the critical components of high-performing, dysfunction-free teams (role clarity, clear expectations re: decision-making and debate, balanced feedback)
- Discuss effective remote communication techniques for virtual teams (effective meeting management and e-mail usage)
- Part 1 - Focus on techniques for building trust quickly with new or existing teams as well as principles of high performing teams.
- Part 2 - 2.5 hour session at the highly-ranked Georgia Tech Challenge Course.
- Part 3 - Focus on ways to manage team conflict effectively and maintain team high performance over time.
The course fees covers course materials, certificates, breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, hotel accommodations, airport pick up and drop off, sightseeing tickets, intra -city transportation, complimentary investment and health lectures, spine x-rays and detox consultation.
Venue: Georgia International Convention Center, 2000 Convention Center Concourse, College Park, GA 30337 with hotel accommodations at SpringHill Suites Atlanta Airport Gateway 2091 Convention Center Concourse, College Park, GA 30337