This management training course is aim to encourage individuals to evaluate and monitor their energy, attitude and priority in relation to their personal and organisational visions and goals. It will empower individuals for a more effective self-management and equip them with the knowledge and skills needed to optimise their performances which are essential for personal success and corporate accomplishment.
Effective self-management will enable individuals to develop the needed disciplines that help bridge the gaps between goals and accomplishment. High achievers are people who have learned to effectively manage themselves, tapping on all resources available to motivate themselves toward the fulfilment of their fullest potentials.
- Identification of your emotional blind spot to reduce conflict and stress
- How to optimise your health and energy to fulfill your goals
- Achieving a balance between work, family and rest
- Managing emotions, and develop empathic attunement to build strong relationships
- How to consolidate values, strengthen principles, and prioritise your goals
What are the Goals?
By the end of this training course, participants will be able to:
- Develop a greater sense of integrity and strength to accomplish goals
- Build a healthier self-concept to manage issues and events
- Develop strategy towards a greater time-task productivity
- Manage stress more effectively and efficiently
- Cultivate greater flexibility contributing toward an effective self-managed team
Who is this Training Course for?
This training course is designed for anyone who desires to optimise the fulfilment of their goals to achieve greater sense of accomplishment and to those who desires to cultivate and incorporate best values in their work and family commitments. Likewise, this course is appropriate for those who wish to employ holistic approach in enhancing self-management for both work accomplishment and satisfaction.
This training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Team members
- Management professionals
- Delegates of any sector of industry and/or business
How will this Training Course be Presented?
This training course will utilise a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. This course is interactive and challenges one to think.
The tutor will guide and facilitate learning, using proven techniques, direct input, discussions, case studies, exercises, and video to enhance learning. It will provide discussion and activities designed to promote skill building via interaction among participants. Activities and work on examples and role-playing will be used to highlight concepts taught and allow participants to practice skills to be learned from this course.