This 5-day Auditor / Lead Auditor course has been developed to progress the delegate through a series of modules, each containing a day's activities of presentation and participation; after which each successful delegate will have earned his/her training qualification for certification as an IRCA OHSAS Lead Auditor.
Benefits to Your Business
• The ability to conduct an Occupational Health & Safety risk assessment of the effectiveness and maturity of the organization's OHSMS management systems by interpreting the requirements of OHAS 18001
• The ability to conduct second-party OHSMS audits of the organization's supply chain by interpreting the requirements of ISO 18001
• The ability to conduct third-party OHSMS audits by interpreting the requirements of OHSAS 18001 Learning Objectives
• Understand health and safety management terminology, principles, processes, and techniques for the assessment and management of Occupational Health and Safety Hazards, Risks and Controls, including their significance for OHSMS.
• Understand the purpose, content, and interrelationship of ISO 18001, the OHSAS 18001 series guidance standards, and the legislative framework relevant to an OHSMS.
• Understand the role of an OHSMS Auditor to plan, conduct, report, and follow-up an audit
• Be able to undertake the role of an Auditor in planning, conducting, reporting, and follow-up an audit by interpreting the requirements of OHSAS 18001.
• Occupational Health and Safety Management Representatives
• Occupational Health and Safety Consultants
• Regulatory Affairs Managers
• Occupational Health and Safety and Environmental managers
• Health and Safety cross-functional team members of a health and safety implementation project
• Certification Body/Registrar Auditors
• Individuals who want to become an IRCA Certified Provisional Auditor, Auditor, or Lead Auditor