Course Title : Health, Safety and Environment Essentials – HSE Level 1
Essentials of Health, Safety and Environment (Level 1) – 1 Day
This course treats the fundamental principles of health and safety in the workplace. It examines the 8 principles of the safe workplace and introduces participants to the philosophy of health and safety at the workplace.
This course is for all employees and those newly employed in any organization.
- Be introduced to the fundamental principles of HSE
- Understand the importance of health, safety and welfare standards in the workplace.
- Learn the common terminologies in HSE – Hazards, Risks, Near Misses, Incidents, etc
- Learn the roles and responsibilities for HSE in the workplace
- Know how hazards and risks are controlled in the workplace.
- Understand how hazards and risks contribute to workplace risks, understand correct work procedures and understand control methods
- Be aware of the main causes and effects of poor health and safety at work.
- They will understand causes of injuries and ill health, outline reasons why accidents occur, also effects of accidents and how to report accidents and near misses
- Understand how health and safety information is communicated in the workplace (safety signs and signals, sources of safety information, etc.)
- Learn about HSE Regulations in the workplace
- Course includes, Class Exercises, Case Videos and Assignments