This 5-day Auditor / Lead Auditor course has been developed to progress the delegate through a series of modules, each containing a day’s activities of presentation and participation; after which each successful delegate will have earned his/her training qualification for certification as an IRCA QMS Lead Auditor.
This course aims to provide participants with the knowledge and skills necessary to carry out audits of management systems against ISO 9001:2008, in accordance with ISO 19011.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to gain;
• Complete knowledge of the purpose of a quality management system and be able to describe thoroughly the 8 Principles of Quality Management System.
• Explain systematically the purpose, content and interrelationship of ISO 9000, ISO 9001 and ISO 9004 and the linkages therein.
• Explain in detail the role of an auditor in planning, conducting, reporting and verifying a quality management system audit in accordance with ISO 9011.
• Plan, perform, conduct and follow up an audit in accordance with ISO 9011 and through analysis of ISO 9001.
Areas that will be covered
- Quality management principles,
- Principles of continual improvement,
- ISO 9001:2008,
- ISO 19011:2002,
- Quality Management System documentation,
- Planning and conducting audits,
- Process mapping,
- Audit teams,
- Communication with the auditee,
- Writing audit reports
- Quality audit meetings.
Who to Attend
- Managers introducing Quality Management Systems,
- Personnel who audit within their organization and those of their suppliers,
- Management consultants who need to know more about ISO 9000, and
- Persons wishing to pursue a career as third party IRCA QMS 2008 Auditors and Lead Auditors.
Duration: 5 Days
Course fee: ₦180,000
Start TimeMarch 1, 2021 - 8:00am
End TimeMarch 5, 2021 - 3:00pm
OrganizerOak Interlink Company Limited
LocationNo 70B Olorunlogbon Street, Idi-Iroko, Anthony Village