Companies of any size rely on effective IT service management. No matter where you’re based or what you do, your IT services need to be cost-effective, reliable, consistent and efficient. You can achieve all of this with ISO/IEC 20000 if you manage internal IT services or provide IT services as an outsourced service provider.
What are the benefits of ISO/IEC 20000?
• Achieve international best practice standards of IT service management
• Integrate people, processes and technology to support business goals
• Put in place controls to measure and maintain consistent levels of service
• ISO/IEC 20000 is compatible with ITIL to support continual improvement
Who to Attend- Organizations wanting to implement a viable and enduring social responsibility programme tailored after global best practices.
- Managers and entire IT unit
- Consultants and service providers
- IT Auditors
Start TimeOctober 25, 2021 @ 8:00 am
End TimeOctober 29, 2021 @ 5:00 pm
WebsiteView Organizer Website
OrganizerOak Interlink Company Limited
LocationNo 70B Olorunlogbon Street, Idi-Iroko, Anthony Village
Lagos, Lagos 100232 Nigeria + Google Map