Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Administration
The proper use of PPE is essential in the workplace to minimize the risk of injury and illness. The number of injuries in the workplace that could have been prevented by the proper use of personal protective equipment is staggering. This presentation will provide an overview of common types of personal protective equipment (PPE) that are used in industry such as hand, face and eye, foot and leg, torso, hand and arm, hearing and respiratory protection.
What Will I Learn?
- What is Personal Protective Equipment?
- Protection from Hazards
- Types of Personal Protective Equipment
- Head Protection Selection
- Head Protection Fit and Maintenance
- Eye and Face Protection Selection
- Eye and Face Protection Fit and Maintenance
- Foot Protection
- Hearing Protection
- Hand Protection
- Protective Clothing
- Respiratory Protection