Projects are one-off pieces of work that are completed within a fixed timescale. They are undertaken to create unique products and services. They usually contain a great deal of risk, uncertainty, and complexity that needs to be managed. Projects are necessary for there to be developed in any business. The challenge however is that management of projects could be complex especially if the requisite knowledge and skills are missing in those saddled with this responsibility.
Project management skills have become one of the most sought after competencies in organizations across the world today. Due to its proven benefits to organizations of all sizes, project management and the demand for resources to do it is growing at a rapid pace.
OAK Interlink has a team of certified Project Management Professionals who have about 30 years experience working on and managing multidisciplinary projects across industries.
Join the training as we guide you through your journey to becoming a Certified Project Management Professional.
- What value can project management add to your organisation?
- Project Management Office – Do you need one?
- Project Management Framework – Organisational Structure/Roles and Responsibilities
- Who is a Project Management Professional?
- What are the Critical Factors on my Project and how do i manage them? The Triple Constraint (Time, Scope, Cost, Quality, Risk and Customer Satisfaction).
The course is intended for people who are either involved in various tasks, who want to improve their productivity in project management or who want a structured refresher to recharge their existing skills and experience.
- The purpose and need for project management in an organisation
- Who needs project management training in the organisation and how to go about it
- How to establish a project management office
- How the organisation and its people can leverage on project management knowledge, skills, tools and techniques to achieve corporate goals.
- Critical indices to monitor and control on a project
Registration closing soon
FOR MORE INQUIRIES:
Call Olugbenga on 09091020048 or Ernest on 09091020049. You can also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.