To sell effectively there is a fundamental need to understand the psychology of the buying cycle and the critical selling behavioural actions that both initiate and sustain the process. The focus of this course is to provide salespeople with the correct sequencing of selling activities from opportunity definition to the techniques of closing the sale naturally.
This intensive, hands-on sales training course is designed to provide new as well as experienced sales personnel with fundamental concepts and tools that will enable them to improve their productivity and make them more aware of the processes required to succeed at selling.
The course is designed to break apart the complete selling process into ‘bite size’ pieces and by lecture, group discussion and role-play activity allow salespeople to gain a complete understanding of the required selling skills and techniques to enable them to sell products and services successfully.
The course is aimed at delivering a comprehensive understanding of the pro-active selling process. It will define a step by step sales methodology that can be successfully implemented to achieve both new business acquisition and the further development of existing customers.
In this practical and participative course, salespeople will learn the latest ways to apply convincing selling techniques. They will leave the course better able to motivate and persuade customers to achieve profitable business and excellent customer relationships.
- By the end of this training, the participants will:
- Understand the psychology of the selling/buying process and their role in facilitating it
- Understand their personal selling style and set improvement objectives
- Utilize time effectively to ensure more customer facing
- Structure the pro-active selling activities into a simple sequence
- Open the sale with confidence and keep control of the sales interview
- Formulate good question technique to define buying needs and customer commitment
- Analyze sales solutions to match buying needs and deliver value
- Handle common objections effectively
- Close the sale effectively
The course is intended for people who are either starting in sales, who want to improve their productivity in sales or who want a structured refresher to recharge their existing skills and experience.
The course consists of modules as follows;
- Welcome & Introductions
- Course Aims & Objectives
Sales Methodology – Motivational or Manipulative Selling
The Psychology of Buying – A.I.D.A
Determining your Selling Style Strengths and Weaknesses of your Style
Key Qualities of an Effective Salesperson
Time Management of Successful Selling Managing the Business Platform – Prospecting to Key Accounts
Opening the Sale
What are the Critical Components?
Understanding Needs vs. Wants
- The program will be conducted through lectures, video sessions, role plays, class discussions, and case studies.
- Formative and Summative assessment will be conducted in the course of the training
- The learning will have four fundamental principles which will be:
- Highly engaging (methods that talk to the ‘head and heart’)
- Interactive (mix of experience, discussion and practice)
- Innovative (latest thinking & tools) and
- Encourage participation (a ‘Socratic’ learning methodology applied) so that delegates take ownership of their own development and future behavior.
*Course Materials (Slides, Video and Audio), Exam and Certificate – (₦5000) Optional
- Oct. 16th, 2021
- Venue: Online via zoom
Offer closing soon
*For further inquiries call Olugbenga 09091020048 09091020049 or email email@example.com