Lean Six Sigma is today’s most dynamic management approach for dramatically improving product and process quality – along with employee enthusiasm and involvement! It is a business process management methodology that seeks to improve the quality of process outputs by identifying and removing the causes of defects and minimizing variability in business processes.
The Six Sigma story began in the 1980’s at Motorola USA, where it was first developed and proven. As of 2010, it has been used by many companies across many industries. Companies such as Motorola, Texas Instruments, IBM, AlliedSignal, General Electric, Ford, DuPont, Dow Chemical, Microsoft and American Express have successfully or are currently implementing and instituting the Six Sigma Methodology and have literally reduced cost by billions of dollars. Respected CEO, Jack Welch who started Six Sigma at General Electric, called it ‘the most important initiative GE has ever undertaken’ and said that Six Sigma is ‘part of the genetic code of our future leadership’.
Though originally developed for private sector industry, Six Sigma methodologies has also been successfully implemented in Government processes to eliminate waste, improve processes and cut cost. As most Government agencies often work on very tight budgets, the implementation of Six Sigma will be very beneficial in achieving Government objectives.
As competition becomes more intense resulting in lower profit margins, business leaders agree that business process management is one sure way to reduce cost and improve the bottom-line and this is what Six Sigma aims to achieve. Some of the acclaimed benefits of implementing Six Sigma include:
• Money – Six Sigma focuses on eliminating inefficient processes that waste resources
• Customer satisfaction – Six Sigma focuses on the Critical-to-quality (CTQ) expectations of your customers
• Competitive advantage – Six Sigma allows you become more competitive as you have reduced your cost of doing business, meet the expectations of your customers and have earned a reputation for quality
The Six Sigma methodology uses statistical tools to identify the vital few factors, the factors that matter the most for improving the quality of processes and generating bottom-line results and consists of five phases – DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve and Control)
Our one day Six Sigma Knowledge Proficiency Training will give you a thorough understanding of the Six Sigma methodology and prepare you to take a decision as to which certification is right for you and your team. Our facilitators are experienced Six Sigma Black Belts who will help you understand the basics of Six Sigma and guide you as you take a decision for yourself as a professional and your organisation towards what will become a very rewarding journey.
This interactive one day course discusses the history, philosophies, techniques and tools of Lean and Six Sigma in a common language for a thorough understanding by those in attendance.
The Six Sigma White Belt certification requires four hours of training. The White Belt is offered to provide an overview of Lean and Six Sigma. With this Belt you will be able to begin your journey toward the professional competencies of the Green Belt, Black Belt, and Master Black Belt. After obtaining this first level belt, you can become a qualified team member of a Six Sigma project.
White Belt participants will be introduced to the tools and techniques used to:
- Obtain a fundamental understanding of Lean and Six Sigma
- Learn the Structure of Six Sigma (DMAIC) and their roles
- Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve and Control (DMAIC) processes
- Minimize waste and resources while increasing customer satisfaction
- Syndicate sessions – Case Studies
This overview is perfect for:
- Leaders considering embarking on a Lean and/or Six Sigma strategy
- Departments or organizations that have been charged with implementation but do not have a good understanding of Lean and/or Six Sigma
- Managers concerned with the status quo and interested in investigating options for productivity improvement, performance enhancement and organizational change.
This program is also great as a primer for potentially every employee in the organization to understand the methodology that their company is embarking on.
- Certificates and Other materials ₦5,000 (Optional)
Online Via Zoom
Offer closing soon
*For further inquiries call 09091020048, 09091020049 or send an email to email@example.com