Our one day Six Sigma Knowledge Proficiency Training will give you a thorough understanding of the Six Sigma methodology and prepare you to take a decision as to which certification is right for you and your team. Our facilitators are experienced Six Sigma Black Belts who will help you understand the basics of Six Sigma and guide you as you take a decision for yourself as a professional and your organisation towards what will become a very rewarding journey.
This interactive one day course discusses the history, philosophies, techniques and tools of Lean and Six Sigma in a common language for a thorough understanding by those in attendance.White Belt:
The Six Sigma White Belt certification requires four hours of training. The White Belt is offered to provide an overview of Lean and Six Sigma. With this Belt you will be able to begin your journey toward the professional competencies of the Green Belt, Black Belt, and Master Black Belt. After obtaining this first level belt, you can become a qualified team member of a Six Sigma project.
• Obtain a fundamental understanding of Lean and Six Sigma
• Learn the Structure of Six Sigma (DMAIC) and their roles
• Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve and Control (DMAIC) processes
• Minimize waste and resources while increasing customer satisfaction
• Syndicate sessions – Case Studies
• Departments or organizations that have been charged with implementation but do not have a good understanding of Lean and/or Six Sigma
• Managers concerned with the status quo and interested in investigating options for productivity improvement, performance enhancement and organizational change.
This program is also great as a primer for potentially every employee in the organization to understand the methodology that their company is embarking on.