The Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt (ICGB) is a professional who is well versed in the Lean Six Sigma Methodology who both leads or supports improvement projects, typically as a part-time role. A Lean Six Sigma Green Belt possesses a thorough understanding of all aspects within the phases of D-M-A-I-C. They understand how to perform and interpret Six Sigma tools and how to use standard principles of Lean.
The Six Sigma Green Belt operates in support of or under the supervision of a Six Sigma Black Belt, analyses and solves quality problems and is involved in quality improvement projects. A green belt is someone with experience who wants to demonstrate his or her knowledge of Six Sigma tools and processes.
- SSGB Course Introduction and Overview
- Overview: Six Sigma and the Organization
- Six Sigma and Organizational Goals, Lean Principles in the Organization and DFSSn
- Process Management for Projects
- Project Management Basics
- Management and planning tools
- Business results for projects
- Team dynamics and performance
- Process analysis and documentation
- Probability and Statistics
- Collecting and summarizing Data
- Probability distributions
- Measurement system analysis
- Process capability and performance
- Exploratory data analysis
- Hypothesis testing
- Improve & Control
- Design of Experiments
- Statistical Process Control
- Implement and validate solutions
Who to Attend
• Persons who will be directly involved with Six Sigma Projects in the Organization.