IT Infrastructure Library(ITIL -IT Service Management)|
OAK Interlink ITIL is the most widely accepted approach to IT service management in the world. ITIL provides a cohesive set of best practice, drawn from the public and private sectors internationally. IT Service Management (ITSM) derives enormous benefits from a best practice approach. Because ITSM is driven both by technology and the huge range of organisational environments in which it operates, it is in a state of constant evolution. Best practice, based on expert advice and input from ITIL users is both current and practical, combining the latest thinking with sound, common sense guidance.
Below is a summary of ITIL qualifications
ITIL Foundation Training ITIL Foundation covers ITIL basics and terminology and is a pre-requisite to all other ITIL qualifications.
ITIL Capability Modules(each spanning 4 – 5 days) include: Planning, Protection & Optimisation; Service Offerings & Agreement; Operational Support & Analysis; and Release, Control & Validation.
ITIL Lifecycle Modules Modules (each spanning 2.5 days) include: Service Strategy; Service Design; Service Transition; Service Operation; and Continual Service Improvement.
Managing Through The Lifecycle Course The managing through the lifecycle course is compulsory for those wishing to gain the ITIL Diploma and is worth 5 credits towards the Diploma qualification.
OAK Interlink Course Benefits The IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) is the most widely adopted best practice framework for IT management. Achieving the Foundation Certification represents clear demonstration that you can contribute to improving the maturity of an IT organization. In this course, you take an ITIL Foundation Certification Mock Exam on the final day of class. The unique structure and format of this course follows the guidelines of the testing body and provides comprehensive coverage of the ITIL Foundation Certification Exam topics. You Will Learn How To
• Prepare for and take the ITIL Foundation Certification Exam
• Identify opportunities to develop IT processes using ITIL
• Interact with IT teams using ITIL terminology and concepts
• Explore the components of service management processes
• Recognize the importance of IT and business integration
• Explain the benefits of continual service improvement to the organization Attendees gain knowledge of the service lifecycle and the integration of IT and the business need through ITIL. Workshops include:
• Achieving the correct alignment of the ITIL processes to the lifecycle stages
• Recognizing the importance of service level management and its dependency on other processes
• Defining key concepts within the service transition processes
• Interpreting service design reports in the context of the service operation processes
To Register for this course:
Please call Olaoluwa on 09091020048 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To Pay: OAK INTERLINK COMPANY, 0013521816, GTBANK.