Even experienced managers may find finance and accounting difficult to understand and apply. This program, taught by award-winning Georgia Tech professors, will provide the concepts and tools that non-financial professionals need to improve operating and financial decision making.HOW YOU WILL BENEFIT
- Develop the ability to read and understand the four basic financial statements.
- Learn to evaluate the financial statements using both ratio and vertical analysis methods.
- Examine the important information included in financial statements for industry and competitor analysis.
- Understanding Financial Statements
- Evaluating Financial Performance
- Evaluating Corporate Investments
- Creating Value Through Effective Financing Decisions
- Short Term Financial Planning
- Financial Forecasting and Managing Growth
- Financial Instruments and Managing Risk
- Business Valuation and Corporate Restructuring
- Management Accounting
- Planning, Controlling, and Decision Making
Leaders and Managers in non-financial functions that need an understanding of finance and accounting principles to perform effectively, as well as technical professionals and functional leaders transitioning into managerial positions
Georgia International Convention Center, 2000 Convention Center Concourse, College Park, GA 30337 with hotel accommodations at SpringHill Suites Atlanta Airport Gateway 2091 Convention Center Concourse, College Park, GA 30337