Our consulting services cover the areas of Project Management, Health Safety and Environment, Quality Management as well as Process Improvement.Our Project Management advisory services include;
Expert project management leadership is a highly desirable competency. Many organizations however do not have the resident expertise to manage their projects effectively and may not also have the time to develop such.
• Do you find your organization in this situation?
• Let OAK Interlink Limited help you to manage your project while also training your staff in project management. It will be a WIN-WIN situation for you and your clients.
PMO & Methodology Deployment
• Organizations around the world are implementing formal project management processes and disciplines to deliver their work initiatives on time, within budget and to an agreed upon level of quality. Part of the ability to execute better, faster and cheaper comes from your ability to implement common processes and practices across your entire organization.
• A formalised project management office can help you achieve consistent delivery on your project goals.
• Let OAK Interlink Limited help your organization establish a Project Management Office (PMO) as well as create/adopt and deploy a methodology for the management of your projects
• The scope of our advisory services will include
• Manpower Supply and/or training
• Project Management Methodology: Development and Deployment.
• Other services include Maturity Assessment and Project Audits
We also offer the following services across our areas of expertise
• Policy development, Implementation, monitoring and control (Safety, Quality and Environment)
• Management System Development and Implementation (HSMS, QMS, EMS)
• Regulatory Compliance
• Project Risk Assessment
• Facility Risk Assessment
• Environmental Impact Assessment
• Certification (ISO, etc)